How to help
There are three ways you can get involved in Allies, (1) Pray (2) Support (3) Give
James 5:16 says, “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (is effective and powerful).
- Youth Workers in your local church and community.
- Email or Send a note or card or call your youth pastor or a youth worker to just encourage them in their mission to reach and mentor youth.
- Take your youth pastor to lunch, coffee, have them into your home for a meal or send your youth worker and their spouse on a date night. By doing this you will show them you care and it will be an incredible encouragement to them.
- Ask yourself, “What resources do I have that can help build more effective ministry to youth?” Do you have a pool, boat, cabin, lake home, jet ski(s), Fourwheeler(s), snowmobile(s), time, money, experience in an area or expertise you are willing to give. What do you have that could be used. Maybe you could open your home for a small group or a youth group activity. Youth workers are always looking for these kinds of resources.
- Campus Movement where student are making Christ the catalyst in their lives and school. (Check out www.catalystcoalition.org)